Thursday, May 22, 2008

Clay Days

I'm still with you, been busy catching up at home and still doing classes with a very talented group of artists.Last weekend we went out to Isis Melhado's and did glass bead making. Right up my alley, it was quite pleasurable and I did learn a variety of things from Kim Klatt.I've included a picture or two of our day in my photo galery on the page. This week I met with the other group I belong to, the Artisan of the River Valley, we are planning a Studio tour August 16 & 17 2008.I have also been very busy with glazing clay beads and have included pictures of some raku and a few done-glazed and fire beads I've done. My next craft/Artisan fairs are :
June 14th -Remington Museum
July 5th- Jazz and More festival, Morristown Museum, Still looking for artisans-contact me.
July 13 -Clayton Opera house
August 16-17 my house-Studio tour
August 24-25, Clayton craft show