Sunday, October 16, 2016

Where did our year go ?

Three quarters of the year is gone. If you follow me on Facebook you know it's been a year of change. I became a grandma at the very beginning of 2016 for the second time. Another beautiful grandson, whom at the time his mom and dad and big brother were living with me. It was a joy to see him born, a true blessing. I am grateful for the year and a half I had living with them. Near spring they moved down south and I miss them. I am still employed at the post office and have been way to busy there, working a great deal. During the summer I was busy making new pottery bowls from Rhubarb and various leaves. I did not have as much time as I would of liked but maybe this winter I will sink my hands into it again . I've been blest with many family visits from my other son, daughter in law and daughter this summer. Along with father, sister and brother in law. Summer was very full and hectic. So here we are to fall, family have all departed to go to winter destinations or homes, and I am making my soap, and preparing for holiday studio tours. I've made a few new river glass silvered jewelry and renamed my soap after our River house that we all love and come home to. 
The last three months are promising to be just as busy and full as the first nine months. Quiet and creativity are good, fall is looking colorful and beautiful.