Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Last two weeks at the Hammond Farmers and Artisans market.

Thank you to all who have visited and supported us. I truly look forward to my Wednesday's every year. I have made great friends and acquaintances at this Market. It's been a great season, the museum has had on the upwards of 20 venders at some of the events. Many great attendees and entertainment each week. It is a community event they can be proud of. Thank you to my sister Kim for watching my booth today, especially on such a georgeous day. After next week I am at my studio at 347b River road east, Morristown. I will have an open visit studio weekend the weekend after Thanksgiving, November 28 and 29. If you would like to purchase soap, pottery or special items come that weekend, just in time for Christmas. Call 315-375-6389o arrange appointments for visits.